lundi 10 décembre 2007

TV JOURNAL #5

When I watched Desperate Housewives, I realized that my comprehension to hear English is better than my voice. I learned more words and expressions. Desperate Housewives is a TV show about suburban life. It's very funny and this TV show is a representation of our suburbair life versus american life. I recommend this TV shoe because it's funny and there are many jokes. Desperate Housewives talk about real emotions and values like love, divorce, death, friendship and family. Susan, Lynette, Bree and Gavrielle created a great personality's mix. Susan is excentric and gaffeuse. Lynette is a great mother and she's manipulator. Gabrielle is also manipulative, a beautiful woman and intelligent person. Finaly, Bree is very perfect and this perfection becomescrazzy. She gives the impression of always being happy. Desperate Housewives is a really cool TV show.

I learned ten work in Desperate Housewifes
cheat, selfish, screwed, embezzled, faithful, loathe, suffer, pretty even-keeled, mistletoe and apologize.

2 commentaires:

Jane a dit…

Very nice blog--I hope you enjoyed the assignment!

Frasky a dit…

So it's a nice lesson for u. Try to write more and more about other things too. Anyways if u like to Watch Desperate Housewives too besides writing on it you can prefer ma online space.