lundi 10 décembre 2007

TV SHOW 4: MOVE ON

My name is Susan Mayer. Martha’s neighbour disappeared and all people researched Martha. Mike is my boyfriend. A day, my ex-husband arrived for that I signed divorces papers when I was with Mike. I presented Mike at Karl. Mike decided to go to let Karl and me to talk. We had a discussion about Julie’s daughter and I learned that Karl was more with his secretary. Since Karl was sad, I decided to invite him at Julie’s evening. In the evening, Mike came at my home and we kissed. He told me I love you but I didn’t have courage able to. At the end of the discussion, I am upset. During the week, researches on Martha are always pursued. Meanwhile, I told at my friends that Mike told me I love you. It’s a moment for Julie’s evening, then Mike, Karl and I went in this karaoke night. Karl was invited Edie, my neighbour that I didn’t love. Mike learned that I sing and he wanted to sing expect. I chose New York, New York. While Mike will say in my song at the pianist, Edie told me that she had already slept with Karl. I went to sing New York, New York and since I sang, I insulted Karl front of all spectators because I was in anger. The next day, Karl came to apologize to me and he told me he would like to see get back together because I am a woman with who he wants to live. I realized that I love Mike and I ran to tell him, I love you.

Aucun commentaire: